Why do so many of the world’s highest-ranked corporations and financial firms trust Chorus Call to handle their Investor Relations teleconferencing?
- Extraordinary professionalism with strict attention to detail
- Flexibility in scheduling, even at short notice
- Customized solutions
- Personalized service designed especially for IR conferences
- Highest technical quality and reliability
Chorus Call specializes in large, national/international Conference Events with areas of expertise including:
- Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Media Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Internal Communications
- Transaction Communications
Chorus Call’s customized services include the following:
- Local & Toll free dial-in numbers from around the world
- Pre-event subconferences
- Digital Playback
- Prompt and precise Transcription Services
- Conference recordings using the media of your choice
- Accurate dial-in and log-in name lists
Interactive “View Q&A” for Question and Answer sessions
- Real time view of participants queued for Q&A.
- Interactive “chat text” management capabilities between conferencing specialist and moderators/speakers
- Pre-registration of participants so valuable data can be collected and reported in advance of the event
- E-mail reminders with personal access codes for registered participants
- Customized greeting; including company name, title of the call and scheduled commencement time
- DiamondPass™ participants zip right into your event call while their personal data registers automatically! Upon immediate entry DiamondPass™ callers are informed that they are confirmed and the event will begin shortly.
- Participants listen to hold music until the Chorus Call conferencing specialist commences the call.
- A perfect tool for getting large events started on time.
- Upon request, Chorus Call will also maintain a detailed database of your participants, including unique information such as name, title, organization, email address and mailing address.