When a critical issue hits an organisation instant access to key decision makers can be the difference between a managed crisis and a disaster.
Chorus Call South Africa has developed Business Continuity Conferencing (BCC) as a service that gives you peace of mind that when issues happen, you have the communication systems in place to get to the people who need to know.
How it works
- It is decided that an emergency conference needs to take place
- The initiator of the call dials an access number and enters the Host/Blast Passcode
- Our system detects the request and dials out a preset list of participants prompting them to enter a security code to join an emergency conference
- Accepting participants’ names are recorded and they are entered into conference with initiator of the call
- Multiple contact numbers can be listed for each participant and all numbers will be tried
- If a participant gets disconnected during the call, they can dial into the meeting with a Guest Code to rejoin the call
- The teleconference is automatically recorded for audit trail purposes (optional)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org of call 011 305 2000 for more information, or to set up a test call.